- Page-Gould, E. (2012). To whom can I turn? Maintenance of positive intergroup relations in the face of intergroup conflict. Social Psychological and Personality Science, 3, 462 - 470.
- Teper, R., Inzlicht, M., & Page-Gould, E. (2011). Are we more moral than we think? Exploring the role of affect in moral behavior and moral forecasting. Psychological Science, 22, 443 - 558.
- Page-Gould, E., Mendoza-Denton, R., Alegre, J. M., & Siy, J. O. (2010). Understanding the impact of cross-group friendship on interactions with novel outgroup members. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 98, 775 - 793.
- Page-Gould, E., Mendes, W. B., & Major, B. (2010). Intergroup contact facilitates physiological recovery following stressful intergroup interactions. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 46, 854 - 858.
- Page-Gould, E. (2010). The Unhealthy Racist. In J. H. Marsh, R. Mendoza-Denton, & J. Adam Smith (Eds.), Are We Born Racist? New Insights from Neuroscience and Positive Psychology (pp. 41 - 44). Boston, MA, US: Beacon Press.
- Page-Gould, E. & Mendoza-Denton, R. (2011). Friendship and social interaction with outgroup members. In L. R. Tropp & R. Mallett (Eds.), Beyond prejudice reduction: Pathways to positive intergroup relations (pp. 139 - 158). Washington, D. C., US: APA Books.
- Aceves, M. J., Hinshaw, S. P., Mendoza-Denton, R., & Page-Gould, E. (2010). Seek help from teachers or fight back? Student perceptions of teachers' actions during conflicts and responses to peer victimization. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 39, 658 - 669.
- Page-Gould, E., Mendoza-Denton, R., & Tropp, L. R. (2008). With a little help from my cross-group friend: Reducing anxiety in intergroup contexts through cross-group friendship. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 95, 1080 - 1094.
- Mendoza-Denton, R., & Page-Gould, E. (2008). Can cross-group friendships influence minority students' well being at historically White universities? Psychological Science, 19, 933 - 939.
- Mendoza-Denton, R., Page-Gould, E., & Pietrzak, J. (2006). Mechanisms for coping with status-based rejection expectations. In S. Levin and C. van Laar (Eds.), Stigma and Group Inequality: Social Psychological Perspectives (pp. 151 - 169). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Reynolds, K. A., Helgeson, V. S., Seltman, H., Janicki, D., Page-Gould, E., & Wardle, M. (2006). Impact of interpersonal conflict on individuals high in unmitigated communion. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36, 1595 - 1616.
The articles available on this website are copyrighted to the publishers of the journals or volumes in which the articles appeared. These articles are distributed for personal enrichment or academic use only as a part of the accepted practice that authors are allowed to distribute copies of their articles to interested parties. No commercial use may be made of the articles, nor is mass reproduction of the articles permitted.
- Expanded (3-session) Fast Friends Procedure
- Latino/a and Caucasian Surnames for Lexical IAT Stimuli
- Perl Friendship Prime Generator
- Is racial prejudice bad for your health? The Washington Post: Political Bookworm (Guest Blogger).
- Cross-race Relationships: An Annotated Bibliography
|RASCL Web||Psych 2 Course Website||Personal Web Site||Wedding Web Site|
|PSYB10 Course Website||Lab Web Site|